From Micro Factory
Creating and editing pages
Creating page is allowed for all micro factory users. feel free to contribute !
- Make sure to tick the box "live editing" in your preferences to enable the visual editor, it will make editing much easier!
- if you still want to use the old fashioned editor, use this as a reference for the wiki syntax: https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Help:Contents#For_editors
- Consult the User's Guide for information on using the wiki software.
Some pages can be Hidden for non members, some other pages can be only visible by some users.
- Pages with "Private:" prefix/namespace in the name are only visible and editable by micro factory logged in members.
- Pages with "Project:" prefix/namespace are only visible to micro factory admins.
The prefix (or namespace) is what comes before the ":" in the page name.
- guidelines about our documentation
- Language to use
- Hierarchy structure